I offer a full array of biological services independently, as a teaming arrangement with other biologists or firms, and through a partnering firm if DBE credit is needed. Contact me to request a proposal. Pricing for my work is arranged in tiers based on the expertise required to complete the work.
- Tier 1: Project management, agency coordination, and permitting document production, such as:
- Due diligence analysis.
- Biological technical reports.
- EIR/EIS support.
- Tier 2: Surveys requiring a permit or special expertise and geospatial services, such as:
- Bell’s Vireo, Willow Flycatcher, and Yellow-billed Cuckoo surveys (daily rate).
- Raptor surveys.
- Geospatial analysis and mapping.
- Tier 3: General biological surveys and monitoring, such as:
- General biota surveys.
- California Gnatcatcher surveys.
- Nesting bird and tree trimming surveys.
- Construction monitoring.
I can also simplify contracting by offering half and full day pricing for surveys. Rates are negotiable in certain situations, such as bulk work for larger projects. I am willing to work as a contract or on-call employee for other consulting firms where required as long it does not restrict my ability to pursue other work. I also welcome opportunities outside of California and even outside of the United States.